- Two Neol Bio projects are selected in the public innovative purchase tenders for the CLAMBER project (Castilla La Mancha Bioeconomy Region)
- Neol Bio files 3 new patents on methods for obtaining high-value oleochemical products
- Neol Bio relaunches the microalgae proyect for the production of DHA-rich oil
- Neol Bio completes a capital increase and is listed at the Spanish Alternative Stock Market.
- Scaling-up of the process of microbial oil production from wheat straw(Microbiol™) in industrial demonstration plants
- Neuron Bio reaches an agreement with Repsol to recover 100% control over Neol.
- Neol Bio files a new patent on improved variants of Neoleum™, a microorganism that produces oils from agricultural residues
- Neol BioSolutions SA (Neol Bio) is set up as an independent after the segregation of the BioIndustrial division of Neuron Bio
- Repsol New Energy Ventures invests in Neol Bio
- Neol Bio patents its TriBioPlast technology
- Neuron Bio and Repsol reach an agreement to develop bioprocesses focusing on the production of biofuels based on renewable sources
- Ecolink awards MicroBiOil® with the category of “eco-friendly innovative technology”
- REPSOL and Neuron BioIndustrial sign a framework agreement to develop biotechnological projects.
- Contract R&D projects for industrial companies: Grupo SOS, Laboratorios Ordesa, REPSOL, AITEX.
- Neuron Bio starts quoting at the Spanish Alternative Stock Market (MAB) being the first biotech company trading in this market.
- Participation in consortium projects: :
AL-ANDSALUD, Food products of Andalusia for Health in which the isolation of microalgae producing DHA-rich oils began
CENIT BIOSOS, Sustainable Biorefinery in which the production process of bioplastics was developed